National Sales Manager Job ID: 219
National Sales Manager £55-60k basic Plus High OTE
This position reports to the UK Sales Director....
The account portfolio will consist primarily of Segment End User & Specification clients.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
1. Prepare and implement a Strategic Business Plan for demand creation business and in turn each client account. Produce a plan each quarter looking at the short, medium and long-term goals within the business, together with team objectives.
2. Manage and maximise the available resources for each segment account to ensure that business objectives are met.
3. Identify key players within each organisation and plan with your sales team how you can work with them to increase market share.
4. Lead and initiate plans for the growth of the business and as the UK Sales Manager be the driving force in sales programmes/projects to move the Company towards set business goals.
5. Provide and maintain an up-to-date file of all product and market information as required in order to offer an effective and useful source of information for customers. This should include market analysis, competitor analysis, product information, organisation charts, price lists and so on.
6. To be the first source for information relating to own individual accounts and be able to clearly help others when driving projects or initiatives within these accounts.
7. Develop and initiate new business leads and opportunities through your people
8. Undertake and update all new product training at Regional / Client level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The job holder must have:-
Extensive working knowledge of the UK lighting business and minimum 3 years + experience (preferably gained in managing a national sales force)
A desire to continually improve sales knowledge, skills and associated performance with strong communication and presentation skills.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, naturally energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic with a can do attitude!
Ideally educated to degree level, with the ability to learn quickly…Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint software packages…
Proven management skills, people skills and leadership strengths would be a distinct advantage…As with a proven track record of target attainment!
Is this You?? Apply today ... Immediate Start!
Country: United Kingdom|
Apply for this Job
Already Registered Log In